We built the Hub by GoDaddy Pro to streamline workflows and shave time off tasks that typically eat up a workday.
But we aren’t done yet.
April 2021 Hub updates
You can keep track of our progress here, as we regularly publish our updates to this platform custom made for web designers and developers.
Site maintenance packs
You can now upgrade sites individually to get site maintenance packs, which include an array of automated tools to keep that site healthy:
- Backups — Schedule backups weekly, daily, every 12 hours or every six hours. You can then select and download any backup you need to restore.
- Performance checks — Schedule and view automated performance checks on a weekly or daily basis.
- Security checks — Schedule automated checks on a weekly or daily basis and receive alerts if an indicator of compromise is detected.
- Uptime monitoring — Automated, continuous monitoring sends you an alert if your site goes down.
Add site maintenance packs from the Sites section of the Hub. Go to the domain of the site you want, open its menu on the right-hand side, and then select Upgrade to premium.
Click Purchase plan, and then complete the checkout process. The site maintenance pack will be available the next time you click into the website.
Bulk comment management
View all comments for all your WordPress sites or review them one website at a time. This bulk tool lets you approve or disapprove, mark as spam, trash, and delete comments more quickly and efficiently.
Add comments on projects
You can now leave comments on projects, a handy tool for keeping track of updates or reminders. In the future, we expect this functionality to expand so your clients can also view, add and update their comments on your projects.
You can now delete projects entirely, rather than archiving them, so these projects no longer display anywhere in the Hub.
Final testing of advanced features
We randomly selected 50% of Hub users and made new features available to them in a final round of testing:
- GoDaddy hosting status — When you add a site to the Hub that uses Managed WordPress Hosting from GoDaddy, you can now view any hosting errors (e.g. 401, 403). From the Sites section of the Hub, go to Site Errors, and then from the dropdown menu select the site you want to check. Click View Details for more granular information on any errors the site experienced.
- What’s new widget — The home page of the Hub now displays a list of the latest Hub updates, including new features and offers.
- Pro benefits widget — The home page of the Hub now displays links to benefits available only to Hub users. Just click the link next to the benefit for more details and next steps.
- GoDaddy Pro Community widget — The home page of the Hub now displays a feed of the latest posts in the GoDaddy Pro and Website Designer and Developer categories of the GoDaddy Community. It also lets you post your own questions and comments.
If you don’t see these advanced features the next time you log in to the Hub, don’t stress. We’re running the last round of tests right now, so you should get them soon (look for the Hub update).