cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

24 Hour AWARD winning support???

I received an email that my email will be disabled. Unless i do some tyoe of update. It will supposedly be disabled today. I am out of the US and just got the email. I susprct it to be fraud but just in case i am calling. Its says i have a wait of 60 minutes???
Wow sitting on hold at 6am racking up international call rates because i have to wait an hour? An hour?

I promise myself overtime i go through renewal that i will transfer to another company.
24/7 award winning service? With a 60 minute wait at 6
m wow
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: 24 Hour AWARD winning support???

@Bodygraber wrote:
I received an email that my email will be disabled. Unless i do some tyoe of update. It will supposedly be disabled today. I am out of the US and just got the email. I susprct it to be fraud but just in case i am calling. Its says i have a wait of 60 minutes???
Wow sitting on hold at 6am racking up international call rates because i have to wait an hour? An hour?

I promise myself overtime i go through renewal that i will transfer to another company.
24/7 award winning service? With a 60 minute wait at 6
m wow

@Bodygraber@ I would ensure that the domain was sent from @godaddy.com and that the links in the email actually lead to Godaddy.

---