cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

404 error on "Products" page when using Chrome

Cleared the history/cache and reset Chrome back to original settings and still get 404 error when attempting to access "products" -- have used this without previous problems for years. No trouble with Firefox.godaddy.pngucts"

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 404 error on "Products" page when using Chrome

Hi @amory,

Checking in to see if you've got this resolved. Generally when you clear your cache, you should be good to go. Please let us know. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

I also have this problem.

Just started today - Jun 2nd 2018

Forced reload - all of that

Works in MS Edge - but all of a sudden chrome doesn't work - just 404 on Products.

It will load some other menus - but not Products

Highlighted
New

That would be too easy -- the first thing I do is clear the history/cache and reboot -- then went to setting for the web site and activated flash and everything else it could be -- to no avail

Highlighted

Thanks for following up @amory.

If you're still having trouble, I can only suggest that you try a different browser or a different computer/device.

If you continue to have trouble, you may want to call Support so they can review your account with you in detail and offer assistance. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status