cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Account Balance 'Recharge'

Greetings!

As first i want to thank you for reading my suggestion.

Second i would say sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Well I was wondering if there is a way to Recharge my account balance on godaddy, so after searching i couldn't see such option.. i simply contacted the live chat and asked them if there is such option and sadly there isn't.

I would first say tell about the suggestion which is very clean from the title :

Account Balance & Recharge Option

So to explain why would i personally need this, as first i would say that i'm from Tunisia and here we don't have such thing called 'International' Credit Cards or 'International' Banks or even a paypal.

and I'm currently a wow emu developer, so whenever i do a work for someone he isn't able to pay me only by getting me something from the internet and in this case i though if someone could pay me by recharging my godaddy balance so later i could use to buy domains or whatever i want.

This is a really serious request, and i wish you answer me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Account Balance 'Recharge'

I read the Good as Gold but it didn't fit my needs and i actually can't do that, i finally also got a paypal now and credit card so i'm very good to go 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jadadev. Thanks for the suggestion. It sounds like you may be referring to In-Store Credit or a gift card. Unfortunately, it's not possible to add to either of these. We discontinued gift cards several years ago and aren't likely to bring them back. In-Store Credit is currently only used by our agents for refund purposes. One option that you might be able to use is Good as Gold. You can take a look at this article for more information on that. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
Solution

I read the Good as Gold but it didn't fit my needs and i actually can't do that, i finally also got a paypal now and credit card so i'm very good to go 🙂

View solution in original post