cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Disabling Two-Step Authentication when I can't access my email

Hello Dear,
we can not login to our Godaddy Account also our email and password changed this mean someone ( hacker ) do that and already use our paypal account to purchase new services from Godaddy. please see attach file we fill it to restore our account and access all our clients domains because its big problem for us.

Note:
this is report from paypal for services purchase from this hacker not from us.

please do all your best to return us our Godaddy account.
thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Disabling Two-Step Authentication when I can't access my email

Hi @creation. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In order to request that 2-step verification be disabled, you need to email our account recovery team from the address on file for the account. If your email address has changed or you can no longer use the one that we have on file for you, then your best course of action is to request that the address is changed using the form at changeupdate.com. Once you get the email address on file changed, then you can submit a request from that address to remove the 2FA protection. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Disabling Two-Step Authentication when I can't access my email

Hi @creation. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In order to request that 2-step verification be disabled, you need to email our account recovery team from the address on file for the account. If your email address has changed or you can no longer use the one that we have on file for you, then your best course of action is to request that the address is changed using the form at changeupdate.com. Once you get the email address on file changed, then you can submit a request from that address to remove the 2FA protection. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post