cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email 365 Refund

Hello, I subscribe for the office 365 with godaddy for a year, after a month I cancelled the subscription because it's not  convenient, I just love using gmail and didn't know it would be like that. I haven't received refund yet and I can't seem to be able to reach the support through phone call because I live in Cyprus and the chat isn't working. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@blackbeltninja wrote:

Hello, I subscribe for the office 365 with godaddy for a year, after a month I cancelled the subscription because it's not  convenient, I just love using gmail and didn't know it would be like that. I haven't received refund yet and I can't seem to be able to reach the support through phone call because I live in Cyprus and the chat isn't working. Please help!

@blackbeltninja Nobody here has access to your account. You'll need to reach out to Godaddy via phone with your receipt number for a refund.

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II

@blackbeltninja wrote:

@blackbeltninja Nobody here has access to your account. You'll need to reach out to Godaddy via phone with your receipt number for a refund.

---

View solution in original post