cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Err_Connection_Reset

I have Windows 8 installed in my PC I am having problems accessing the internet, only in wireless. Other devices on the same wireless are accessing internet without problems and the same PC is working fine when connected with the cable. How can I examine the issue? I don't think is a connection issue, because when I get ERR_CONNECTION_RESET on internet sites, I can access the router configuration page without problems. Please let me know How can I fix this issue ASAP. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You might be facing err_connection_reset error from the browser side, first you must troubleshoot your browser issues and then make any changes on the server side. First apply some basic suggestions such as clearing data and cookies and then apply some advance level recommendations of changing the proxy settings. You can read all suggestions on https://validedge.com/err_connection_reset/ and check whether this error is fixed or not. This all solutions will surely help you out.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rickysinghji,

Welcome to the GoDaddy Community! The GoDaddy Community forums are a place to find help from others, share your knowledge and demonstrate your expertise regarding GoDaddy products. It looks like the issue doesn't appear to be related to any GoDaddy products. I'd recommend reaching out to Microsoft or browsing their support articles. If you'd like to learn more on how to use GoDaddy Community please check out this post. Thanks!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

You might be facing err_connection_reset error from the browser side, first you must troubleshoot your browser issues and then make any changes on the server side. First apply some basic suggestions such as clearing data and cookies and then apply some advance level recommendations of changing the proxy settings. You can read all suggestions on https://validedge.com/err_connection_reset/ and check whether this error is fixed or not. This all solutions will surely help you out.

View solution in original post