cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Funds have been withdrawn from my card without renewing the domain

While I was renewing my domain, www.salmimath.com I got this message 
There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

But the money was withdrawn from my card
My domain has not yet been renewed  
I did not get any message that it was renewed  
Possible clarification of my problem ? 
thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Funds have been withdrawn from my card without renewing the domain

Hi @salmimoro,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with renewal of your domain. The best thing to do is contact our customer support team to get help with this. Our team has details about your account and is good at working with you to come up with the best solution for you and your circumstances and needs. You can find the best number to reach us in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to discuss account specific pricing and renewals issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. Hope you get this taken care of as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Funds have been withdrawn from my card without renewing the domain

Hi @salmimoro,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with renewal of your domain. The best thing to do is contact our customer support team to get help with this. Our team has details about your account and is good at working with you to come up with the best solution for you and your circumstances and needs. You can find the best number to reach us in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to discuss account specific pricing and renewals issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. Hope you get this taken care of as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post