cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

GoDaddy Pro Plus program

I had a popup show up this morning when I logged into my GoDaddy Pro Dashboard that related to the 2 levels of GoDaddy Pro memberships-- Basic and Pro Plus.  I was intrigued and clicked on the information and then had questions-- because according to the documentation -- which is very vague and limited-- I should have been enrolled in the Pro Plus program already.  However, after reaching out to chat reps a few times- as well as calling into the Pro Tech Support line-- there does not appear to be anyone familiar with the program at all. Additionally, there are two entries that address the program, namely:

www.godaddy.com/help/what-is-godaddy-pro-plus-24535

www.godaddy.com/help/become-a-godaddy-pro-plus-member-24566

The contents for those entries are as follows:

What is GoDaddy Pro Plus?

GoDaddy Pro has two levels of membership (Basic and Pro Plus). Pro Plus is the top level of membership you can earn right now and unlocks even more benefits within the program:

• Earn 2x points on all your new purchases - which means you get more stuff for free quicker.
  • Get listed in the Pro Connect Directory - meaning more clients and more money in your pocket.
  • Get quicker support whenever you need something.
More Info

And the other---

Become a GoDaddy Pro Plus member

You become a Pro Plus member by earning points. 2500 points to be exact.

You earn points by making eligible purchases on behalf of your clients through GoDaddy Pro or eligible purchases in your GoDaddy Pro account. Points are calculated as 5% of the transaction value.

So, if you spend $1 in eligible purchases you'll earn 5 points. After earning 2500 points you'll automatically be enrolled in Pro Plus and will start earning 10% of the transaction value as points. Pro Plus also means:

• getting listed in the Pro Connect directory
  • getting support more quickly when you have a question
  • earning more stuff for free more quickly
More Info

Notice the only requirement is to earn 2500 points as a Pro to be elevated to the Pro Plus status.  There's no indication of when the points accumulation begins-- tho it also isn't expected that it would mean "lifetime" points-- but one would think that points earned within say-- the last 6 months or so-- would be eligible for the Pro Plus status.  It's no big deal in the big scheme of things-- but-- if you're going to announce and release a new program-- you'd expect that people want to know the specifics about the program when you announce or release the program.  Just saying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New
Solution

Re: GoDaddy Pro Plus program

Thanks for the thread.

Pro Plus is our membership program for our top performing Pros who earn more than 2500 points in a 12 month period. It has had limited availability to now while it's in private beta, with a public launch later in the year.

We're increasing the availability of the feature to 100% of Pro users in the US early next week and you'll be able to check out Pro Plus benefits in more detail then if you've earned 2500 points in the last 12 months.

I'm working now to update our help docs and kick off training for our support team.

Shout out if you have any more questions!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hi @DiverseSolution,

Welcome to our community forums. We appreciate your suggestion and feedback. We have a specific customer support number for GoDaddy Pros who are highly trained to assist you with any questions or issues.  They can be reached by dialing 480-463-8824. ^KayJay

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted
New
Solution

Thanks for the thread.

Pro Plus is our membership program for our top performing Pros who earn more than 2500 points in a 12 month period. It has had limited availability to now while it's in private beta, with a public launch later in the year.

We're increasing the availability of the feature to 100% of Pro users in the US early next week and you'll be able to check out Pro Plus benefits in more detail then if you've earned 2500 points in the last 12 months.

I'm working now to update our help docs and kick off training for our support team.

Shout out if you have any more questions!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

Heads up that Pro Plus membership is now available for 100% of US English users. 

We're working on user interface / experience enhancements now to make it clearer in the dashboard and marketing messages (email etc) will follow.

Highlighted

This program still isn't clear about the points cycle and when I called in, the GoDaddy employee had basically no knowledge of what the process/plan is, why as of Jan 1 it just reset, yet half of my benefits of pro plus (basically my directory listing) was still active, but rewards-doubling wasn't. It doesn't seem logical or fair, but moreso it is not explained clearly still.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @enviemedia,

Just wanted to let you know that I've reached out to one of our Pro team members to get you an answer to your question. Stay tuned!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Months later... not sure if I should still be tuned....