cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Godaddy Account Login is showing from wrong country

led.png

My account seems to be logging in from Singapore. Ever seen this login is being made from Malaysia. Is it possible GoDaddy to show me their default website? Or can anyone help me in this regard?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Godaddy Account Login Problem

Hi @workstation247. That URL just means you're accessing a regional version of our website. If you want to change that, you can visit the home page and look for the region menu in the top left section of the page. From there you can change to a different region. You may also need to clear your browser cache and make sure any bookmarks you've set up are using the correct URL. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Godaddy Account Login Problem

Hi @workstation247. That URL just means you're accessing a regional version of our website. If you want to change that, you can visit the home page and look for the region menu in the top left section of the page. From there you can change to a different region. You may also need to clear your browser cache and make sure any bookmarks you've set up are using the correct URL. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post