cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Godaddy VAT Registration in UAE

Is Godaddy is registered in UAE? if yes then whats there TRN Certificate number since they are collecting 5% VAT, and we need to provide the tax details to UAE govt Tax Authority.

can any one update on this ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @abdulazimdxb. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I reached out to our tax team and they provided the following information when I relayed your question. 

• GoDaddy.com LLC - 100539169100003

I hope this helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @abdulazimdxb. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I reached out to our tax team and they provided the following information when I relayed your question. 

• GoDaddy.com LLC - 100539169100003

I hope this helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Similarly, please provide the Godaddy VAT number for Saudi Arabia. Why is the VAT ID not displayed on the invoice as required by law? If we are to be able to claim credit for the VAT paid, we need the VAT id of the entity that is charging us the VAT, in this case Godaddy. 

Thanks.