cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Godaddy charged me $15.17 From My payoneer Mastercar

I bought a few domains before. I disabled every domain for auto-renewal and I just looked at my transactions on my credit card. I was charged $15.17+$.15 fee for some reason.  I got this in my transaction: 
DNH*GODADDY.COM 

Authorization code
Payment method
Charge
31 May 2018
 Pre-auth
30 May 2018

I talked with payoneer support and they told me it is an outstanding authorization and will be released on 06/07/2018. But i didn't get my refund yet

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Godaddy charged me $15.17 From My payoneer Mastercar

Hi @shahamar, thanks for posting.

Keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to your account or billings details. I suggest you call Support to review your order and account with you. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
Highlighted

Why you guys don't have any live chat or internet calling options ? I am from Bangladesh and there is no local calling option.

Highlighted

Hi @shahamar, thanks for following up.

Live chat is available, but it is not 24/7. Live chat is available 5am-6pm PDT (GMT-7), Monday-Friday. It can be accessed by visiting the US-English help pages and the links can be found at the top or bottom of the help pages. Any time Chat Support is not available, no link will be displayed and you will need to check again later.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status