cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Godaddy support chat not working

Hello. My clients company domains and my domains on Godaddy. Yes We love godaddy.  But now we have 1000 problem. And we cant contact with Godaddy team  I live in Azerbaijan  I cant call  . In my country call to Amerika , Turkey ets 0,50$ Minute    And I need wait 10 minute for Godaddy team answered me.    We want email support or PLEASE open chat again..

We are very sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Godaddy support chat not working

Hi there,

You can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @domenlerim,

as is often misunderstood, chat is available Arizona USA local time 5am ~ 6pm. You can install 'world' clocks to make the calculation of time difference easy. Also between these times if it says 'chat agents are currently unavailable' it doesn't mean they all 'went fishing', it simply means they are busy at that particular moment.

Highlighted

I am not new client   I am 5 years developer  And 2 years Godaddy client.  I know clocks. But Chat button not working...  I can see  Still need help? Chat wia support team  But  I CANT SEE CHAT BUTTON. I HAVE 1000 PROBLEMS My clients want transfer domain   Please godaddy help me  Mail me please

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @domenlerim,

I can assure you that the chat button is working and that if you can't use it then the problem must be elsewhere. Try refreshing your page, use a different search engine or clearing your cache. I would take your issues one step at a time but if you really do have 1000 problems then really you can't afford not to phone support directly.

Support is offered by live chat and live telephone conversation, not email.

Highlighted

Of course i know phone numbers  But I havent got 100$ in my phone for call Godaddy and resolve my problems.   Example my problems:

1. I and my clients cant use domains ,  my products page not working. 404 

2. We cant transfer domains. ( because my products not working )

Ets ets ets...   Please dear man . You live in America call godaddy team and say that Please mail me...

Really I love Godaddy  But Know my clients dont want use godaddy with problems and with no support

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @domenlerim,

I actually live in beautiful Scotland but that's a moot point when the wind is howling outside and the rain comes in horizontal!

What is your website?

I can run a couple of quick checks for you 🙂

Highlighted

Am facing the same problem. I don't think I will purchase a hosting from Godaddy again.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi there,

You can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

Chat Not Working

Hello,

I opened a chat session, then closed it and did what they suggested. I then wanted to go back into the chat to ask follow up questions. It keeps showing me the survey about how satisfied I was and wont let me chat with anyone. What do I do? Please dont tell me to delete my years of browser cache. I tried accessing the site in incognito but, because I am currently staying in Germany, it displays in German and I cant understand anything.

Extremely disappointed and wishing I had never bought a domain form godaddy.

Highlighted

Re: Chat Not Working

Hey @Atrag

You'll need to first visit our US Home Page, From here, you should be able to click on the support link at the bottom of the page or go to Help to start a chat session when our team is online. 

Live chat teams are available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7).

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support