cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Help! cant verify my acount

Hi,

I registered a domain recently, unfortunately i lost access to the email i used for registration and ve tried all possible means. however, i change my email address under the profile management and clicked on resend email but the email is not delivering. I couldnt verify via phone number coz my country phone number is not listed and the amount of airtime i;ve burned while trying to reach them has far exceeded the amount i bought the domain. Any help pls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @traviskyle,

Thanks for posting. Are you trying to verify your domain's contact information? If you are not receiving the email then you may need to update the email address within your domain's contact information.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @traviskyle,

Thanks for posting. Are you trying to verify your domain's contact information? If you are not receiving the email then you may need to update the email address within your domain's contact information.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Thanks very much @Lisi, such a simple solution.