cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How do I get a refund?

I mistakenly paid for a service Business Website Builder Renewal amounting to a whooping $287.76.

I have been having issue requesting for refund because i cant seem to find the Chat button after navigating the website severally. Efforts to call is also unsuccessful because i cant find the number to call since i'm currently in Nigeria.

How do i get my refund because the amount in question is too much. I actually needed it solve some personal financial obligation and time is not on my side. Kindly help with step by step guide on how to go about it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: How do I get a refund?

@abu_usman

If chat it isn't "on" for you, what you can do is when you go to the Global Support page is to change the country you are from to United States and see if that gives you access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: How do I get a refund?

@abu_usman

If chat it isn't "on" for you, what you can do is when you go to the Global Support page is to change the country you are from to United States and see if that gives you access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post