cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Refund Extensions

On a very sincere level I appreciate you and people like you who volunteer time to a cause because of passion. I hope the folks that run the place don't ever take advantage of that because people like you are few and far between. Thank you for the effort here. I don't think we're getting points across however the place is lucky to have you to stick up for them though.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Refund Extensions

@Case1234,

@Case1234 wrote:

On a very sincere level I appreciate you and people like you who volunteer time to a cause because of passion. I hope the folks that run the place don't ever take advantage of that because people like you are few and far between. Thank you for the effort here. I don't think we're getting points across however the place is lucky to have you to stick up for them though.

Thank you for that.... Cat Happy

Take care!

Highlighted

Cancel order

Please help to cancel and refund money back to me ... Right now we don't need use to service .
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Cancel order

Hi @Selenhuynh,

You will have to contact support to do this. 

Highlighted

refund money account trongcongit

I have the account is inbox. Recently I have 2 orders code # ######### and # ############ I am automatically renewed on 24/09/2017 domain domucmayinhanoi24h.com and WEB HOSTING i want godaddy refund me and delete 2 services that I am self renewed.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: refund money account trongcongit

Hi @trongcongit,

You will have to speak directly with support.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

You do though realise that any disruption in payment period will possibly cause a disruption in your service? Speak with support, nobody here can help you.

Highlighted

Refund for auto renewal

Hi guys, GoDaddy has just charged my credit card for the domain & host I don't want to use anymore. I didn't see any notification email before and they didn't notice me about the auto-renewal stuffs when I buy this host, so can I have a refund for this situation?

I've contacted customer support but they forced me listening to jazz music for 15mins without any answer.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Refund for auto renewal

@lqhuy93,

but jazz is N I I I I C C CCE! Cool 😎 

Only support can help you, so more nice jazz I'm afraid. Last time I phoned I got an option to NOT have any music and wait in silence. 

Yeah IBIZA anthems went out the window as listeners were getting too dehydrated...........

Highlighted

REFUND: Domain Transfer

Hello I've been charged €7.99 for a Domain Transfer I ordered but cancelled a few minutes right afterwards as It was going to take too much time. I'm not and I've not transferred my domain name.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: REFUND: Domain Transfer

@prokonx,

please contact support though it's going to look like a fraudulent attempt if the transfer process has already begun. You need to explain to support. 

Please read refund policy. 

Highlighted

[URGENT] - I forgot deactive re-new my domain, please help me asap

Dear GaDaddy team,

I am forgot re-active renew my domain and this domain I don't want use it so far, renew make my payment about 200$ and I am really confused, so please help me cancel and money back if it possible. It's really a big amount with me when I don't want use the domain. So I hope your team can take a look for me asap.

I am waiting your answer

Best regard

Do

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: [URGENT] - I forgot deactive re-new my domain, please help me asap

Hi @daigiadola_2603,

you will I'll have to contact support directly.

Highlighted

Unauthorised renewal charge

I've got an unauthorised transaction with renewal. I did not authorise that, I did not even receive any email that told me the transaction charged. I wanna cancel that payment, and refund.
Highlighted

Plz help unauthorised transaction

I've got an unauthorised transaction with renewal. I did not authorise that, I did not even receive any email that told me the transaction charged. I wanna cancel that payment, and refund.
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Plz help unauthorised transaction

Hi @BIIBIIA,

I think you will find that you did authorise it when you allowed the auto-renew function. But that is by-the-by........ If you wish for a refund you will have to contact support:

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Unauthorised renewal charge

Contact support.......

Highlighted

Godaddy charges customers after they asked for refunds.

A suggestion to mgmt. If I speak to your representative. Asking for a refund, and get declined. Then I go and tell them okay, well I'm done with this terrible service 100%, it has never worked, and it has never actually worked for any of my previous clients. 

My suggestion would be: stop charging them for other services. 

You just charged me for SSL on a hosting pack that has been IDOL for months. 

You as a vendor are no less than ransomware for everyday digital warriors. 

The suggestion is pretty straightforward. Open my account info, see who I talked to, and figure out why I'm being charged for this piece of garbage?

I guess your business prefers I go the BBB claim route. This is just a laughable attempt at earning revenue, we are all numbers, and you can't pretend to sit there and act like a technology company in 2017.

This is like dealing with Life Time Fitness. You're all just in it for the money. 

Highlighted

Re: Godaddy charges customers after they asked for refunds.

23min wait time. No wonder these other hosting companies are blowing up.

All they do is offer a service that works. And refunds easy to do.

What's also cool is when I talk to support about how terrible their company is, they actually keep from charging me again because they go out of their way to show that customers are important.

23min wait time. Is not exceeding anyways expectations. 

Hands down, worst hosting company and I hope more than anything everyone can see this post, and realize Godaddy is rated one of the worst for more reasons than I have time to explain today.

You as a company, absolutely disgust me.

Truly, when it comes to running a business. I think you have the worst of them all. And what's good for you is the 99% of your revenue is coming from people who don't know any better.

You're the biggest pirates on the sea. Especially from a customer service perspective.

Highlighted

Re: My domain name transfer has been deleted.

Godaddy deleted my .NET domain transfer (original receipt: 1187664921)

But I don't get any refund.

Please help

Highlighted

Re: Refund Request

Please... I too wish to request for refund for my Linux hosting plan I cancelled today 14th October, 2017. Follow the guild lines I got from this community, I got to cancel my hosting plan, and I wish to request for refund as well. Thanks in anticipation of your favourable reply
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @citadeloc,

you shouldn’t have just cancelled your hosting yourself if you wanted a refund. I don’t know who advised you to do that, but they were most definitely wrong!

Cancelling your products will not automatically refund you!!

You have to contact support in order to claim a refund. Only by speaking with support can you get a refund. I advise in future to only take advice as a guide and only from trusted members, moderators or support. 

Highlighted
Helper I

@rammsteinium wrote:

Hi @citadeloc,

you shouldn’t have just cancelled your hosting yourself if you wanted a refund. I don’t know who advised you to do that, but they were most definitely wrong!

Cancelling your products will not automatically refund you!!

You have to contact support in order to claim a refund. Only by speaking with support can you get a refund. I advise in future to only take advice as a guide and only from trusted members, moderators or support. 

I've contacted support twice in the last couple of weeks and had very poor service and basically was treated like crap by support...keep in mind that I had to pay for the phone call too!

I requested numerous times for a refund, but was flatly refused!

I'll be taking my custom elsewhere... Godaddy don't respect or value their customers, so the best thing to do is leave and find a service that is better.

Godaddy's support sucks big time! Time to leave

Highlighted

How can i get refund ?

Last year I paid for one entire year of hosting, but I didn't like it and didn't found anyway of cancel and ask for a refund, Yesterday i received a message about extending Linux hosting services with cpanel

Is there any Live Chat to talk with someone?

Please help me because my English is not so good.

Receipt for renewal of order # 1202605854

untitled.JPG 

Highlighted
New

how to get refunded

Hello everyone 

i have bought a domain baabcar.com last year , but this year when i tried many times to stop Auto Renewal i get error message, i talked already to the support desk through the Chat option and they told me once i delete it , they will refund me , Now i had delete it , but i don't know what to do now ? shall i wait until i get refunded or shall i talk to the chat system which is always gives me " Chat Busy" after i finished talkting with them last time Smiley Frustrated ... i don't know what really , everything with Godaddy become very complicated . 

Regards 

Highlighted

Will I get store credit?

I bought a domain and hosting, I only wanted the domain name for now. Will I get store credit since I only had hosting an hour or so?

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Will I get store credit?

Highlighted

Request refund

Dear Godaddy,
I have just received your bill & autorenewal payment from my bank account on 22 Oct 2017 without my email confirmation.
Also I do not use that service.
So could you help me to refund my amount to my visa card.
Invoice no: 1206381257
Customer: 128756048
I am looking forward to receive your feedback.
Thanks and best regards.
Highlighted
New

Re: Request refund

Dear Godday, 

I also same with NguyenNhung, So Could you review to refund to my master card: 

- Invoice No: 1206187653

- Customer: 139464295

PLS review and advised to me 

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Request refund

Hello @Quyet and @NguyenNhung,

You will both need to contact support directly, not here:

Highlighted

Re: How do I get a refund?

Dear Godaddy,

MyEconomy Linux Hosting with cPanel renew and i don't want their renew, please support me refund

Please, 

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
New

Request refund.

Hello Everybody

I have an auto renewal product,

I called to Support  about 25 day ago. They said they would pay back.

So, Now, I did not receive money in the Master card .

It is long time,

I don't know, Pleas Help me.

My English is limit. I called Support   but they don't undertsand.

Highlighted
New

Order Number

Canceling the purchase process

Canceling the client did not execute it please refund the amount

Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: Order Number

Hello there,

The Support may not be able to pull up your account with just an account no. My best recommendation is to call Godaddy or Chat.

Warm Regards,

-Joven

Highlighted

Re: How can I get a refund?

Today i bought a domain wrongly so i want to refund my money and i am unable to find live chat support So please help me how can i get refund as soon as possible?

Highlighted

cancel subscription and order

hey there, i bought office 365 essentials email package today and found out that i’d like to stay at my old host with my emails. is this possible? and how do i get a refund? would be awesome to know, thanks

best regards

marvin r.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: cancel subscription and order

Hi @soulbrother83,

you just have to contact support directly yoursel. 

“Don’t work here, just helping out...”

Highlighted

SSL Certificate refund

Hi,

I was charged for renewing SSL certificates today afternoon. It turns out that I am no longer using the ssl services. I only have a registered domain with you. I already tried to talk to you through the chat but is offline. There is no number to call in Nigeria. How can I request the refund without having to make an international call?

Highlighted
Helper I

Re: SSL Certificate refund

@samafroxy wrote:

Hi,

I was charged for renewing SSL certificates today afternoon. It turns out that I am no longer using the ssl services. I only have a registered domain with you. I already tried to talk to you through the chat but is offline. There is no number to call in Nigeria. How can I request the refund without having to make an international call?

Hopefully you'll be able to sort out your problems via an on-line chat, but I wouldn't bank on it!

Phoning support at GoDaddy might end up being expensive for you (my theory is that Godaddy make money on their phone line support, and that's why it's so difficult to use the on-line chat!) given that it's likely you'll be kept on hold for long periods of time and be prepared to be treated poorly by the support staff!

My recommendation would be to try and hold out to get support on-line. Use the phone line support only  as a last resort if you can.

Good luck!

Highlighted

Domain Transfer Failed and Refund

Hello,

I've done a domain transfer  a couple of weeks ago , however after waiting for a long time the transfer failed and I was charged twice on my card.

I tried to contact the support but no one showed up and the support is strangely bad on the website where there is no email to contact else than the number.

I hope the community haveany idea about the issue and what should I do to either get a refund or make my transfer successful.

Regards

Highlighted

Transfer-in declined. How to get the money back

Hi,

I wanted to transfer a domain "redorangecom.org" from whois to godaddy. First, it was declined by godaddy saying "Transfer-in declined." But, the amount was charged for it from my payoneer debit card.

However, the domain "redorangecom.org" was transferred successfully at the second attempt. And, again, the amount was charged for it from my payoneer debit card.

That means, godaddy charged double bill for transferring the domain "redorangecom.org". How to get the refund from godaddy that was charged extra?

It is very strange that there is no active chat option in godaddy.

Highlighted

How to get refund office 365

i wanna get refund office 365 package,how can i request that

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: How to get refund office 365

@DDSameera wrote:

i wanna get refund office 365 package,how can i request that

Hi @DDSameera,

....by chatting with support.

Highlighted

Cancel And REfund godaddy Auction membership renewal

so after a long time i noticed that godaddy today took the renewal fees for auction membership

but i don't use it anymore i want it cancelled

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Cancel And REfund godaddy Auction membership renewal

@tabestmaker wrote:

so after a long time i noticed that godaddy today took the renewal fees for auction membership

but i don't use it anymore i want it cancelled

Hello @tabestmaker,

You will have to chat with support directly....

Highlighted
New

My Amount is transacted but I have nothing in my card

Dear GoDaddy, Please Help me!

I transferred my amount to godaddy account I purchased hosting pakage from godaddy. I did not receive any message from your side and my amount is transacted to your account. when I call indian help line he said that we'll transfer your money within 72 hours now times up. and still I am not able to receive my money. Please Godaddy send me my money back. I have transaction proof. kindly help me  kindly find attached files see my issue please send me my money back please. Thanks.Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Highlighted

How Do I Get Refund

I want to refund when my hosting package is automatically renewed. Who can help me?

Highlighted

Re: Facebook says I am infringing on their trademark with my godaddy domain

I have buy a domain name with godaddy last year but I didn't use the domain name after some days go daddy returned back my money and I have forgotten to remove auto renew. So this year godaddy renewed my domain name.
But when I enter my account I don't even see my product or my domain name and I have already been charged, please what is the solution to this problem?
I really need my money back!
Highlighted

Deleted Office 365 Email Accoount Auto Renewed

I recently deleted an office 365 account that I no longer needed but was still charged for it when it it came up to renew. How do I get my money back?
Highlighted

Re: How do I get a refund?

I explained to the person who was more than willing to take my money for a website that I could not do it over the phone, she said that would be no problem ( I can't hear) the next thing I see is a phone message saying to call a number, I emailed explaining what I thought was written down in the transaction, I have emailed many times nothing happens, I have no website and am out almost $1,000.00, this company is a big rip off, I am going to turn them in to the Oregon attourney general BBB and anyone else

Highlighted
New

Domain renewal, unwanted

Hello, I have a domain here, and it has automatically renewed but I want to receive the money back because I do not want to renew my domain, I noticed that for the money back, I have to contact by phone, but I can not chat? Since I am from Romania, and I am not a very good English speaker, how can I do? Thank you very much