Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Domain renewal, unwanted

@malone wrote:

Hello, I have a domain here, and it has automatically renewed but I want to receive the money back because I do not want to renew my domain, I noticed that for the money back, I have to contact by phone, but I can not chat? Since I am from Romania, and I am not a very good English speaker, how can I do? Thank you very much

@malone You'll have to contact Godaddy via phone or chat or email and provide them with your receipt number to cancel.

---

Highlighted

How do I get a refund?

Hello, I can't call the helpline as I am away on vacation for the next two weeks - is there an alternative way of contacting Godaddy? 

I purchased a domain and applied a coupon but according to my invoice, it did not go through for some reason? I was wondering if anyone could help and if it's worth applying for a refund and repurchasing? 

Thanks,

Farah

Highlighted

I want to refund auto renew my domain

Hi Godaddy,

My domain autorenew, but i don't use this domain, please refund for me. Thanks so much!

my domain want to cancel is: 

GIRLPLAYGAMES.COM

Highlighted

Re: How do I get a refund?

I have a similar problem. I specifically only wanted one month of email and noticed that it is automatically renewing each month - I didn't want that! That is completely wrong that GoDaddy did that. I want a refund for the January and December bill, I didn't notice the bill in December as it was invoiced the day after Christmas when the business was closed for the holidays. GoDaddy can easily see that we have not been using this email facility (we didn't think we had it) and their customer service people are so obnoxious to deal with!

Highlighted

Re: Canceling auto renewed transaction

I had the same problem. I turned off auto renew and yet I was charged anyway. How do I get that money back?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI @rocknrik,

Sorry to hear that you got charged if auto renewal was turned off. You really need to call our customer support team and talk with them about this. They can be reached in your region by finding the local number here https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx. I'd recommend you do this asap. All the best!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Hi,

Can you please help, I want to refund these two products. I did my payment from last hour.

Personal Website Builder and  Office 365 Starter Email

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @TahreemSaeed,

For product cancellations and refunds, most requests are going to be account specific so you need to contact our customer support team. You can check out our refund policy to review if your product/services may be eligible for a refund with cancellation: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID 

Our customer support teams are great at helping you determine if we can help resolve an issue with a product or helping you review your account for cancellation and refund eligibility. By contacting our live support teams they can give you more details to help you with the specific accounts and charges in your account. You can find the best number in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to issue refunds on behalf of customers through Community. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post