cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to send GoDaddy a support ticket or email please?

Been a customer of Godaddy for 15+ years but it's getting worse and worse.

How do we send a customer support ticket or email please?
Spent half an hour trying to find an option, but all clicks on help, support etc. it just takes us to "chat agents" which are always "unavailable" or a telephone number I don't wish to ring as the Godaddy's staff on the phone are pretty useless in my experience.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

We no longer offer email support as we have transitioned to live support, you can find all of our available numbers and chat here. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Retired
Not applicable

@Digidreams,

If you have been a customer for 15+ years, you must know that there is no email support ticket method to reach support, only live chat or phone line.

Also, if you think the support are 'pretty useless' on the phone; who would you think would answer an email ticket? Me?....................

If you don't want to chat or phone then I suggest posting your problem here, and when someone has got a spare few moments...........

But if you want immediate answers, then speak to support. 

take it easy.

There is no chat option. For over ten hours now it has been saying "Chat Busy".

There is no telephone support option. I am always kept on hold when I ring.

Retired
Not applicable

Hi @Digidreams,

I am sorry you were not aware that chat is NOT available over the weekend, only Mon - Fri Arizona local time 5am - 7pm.

Thank you for your helpful response.

I am sorry that Godaddy is such an antiquated company that has such an issue with seeing anything from their customers' perspective they can't even have a simple reference to their chat support hours on the homepage of their support section or next to or on the chat button. I'm sure you will instantly state their support hours are available somewhere, but I am talking about making the opening hours easily available without having to dig through their hundreds of pages.

Retired
Not applicable

Hello @Digidreams,

No I won't state that chat hours are visible on other pages............. because I agree with you and have suggested it a few times because it is not common knowledge. It should indeed be written on the forum page at least, but preferably beside the chat link.

It is a very simple bit of PHP code to show different messages at different times. I have used this many times to show when a business was open or closed and to even show different pages to suit. So a simple "Sorry, Chat is now offline. It is online between the hours of 5am - 7pm Arizona local time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.". Well, no, it wouldn't be hard to do.........................

GoDaddy has the worst support of any web domain company I have ever used. I strongly suggest any customers look elsewhere.

Back in March 2015, Bill Watt, "Sr. Director of Product Management, Hosting" claimed they were working on a new ticketing system with availability "in the next 2 months with a full rollout being planned for later in the year."

https://wptavern.com/godaddy-removes-ticketing-and-email-support-in-favor-of-phone-and-live-chat#com...

I wonder what happened to that.

Hello,

We no longer offer email support as we have transitioned to live support, you can find all of our available numbers and chat here. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post