cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I am unhappy the way your support works

POOR SERVICE

DON'T GO WITH GODADDY WORST SERVICE.

I am unhappy the way your support works, only Admin panel which is terrible in my website and they delete my data and disconnect my call after that and I tried to connect with them again minimum waiting time is 1 hour and then it gets disconnected after my call connect. I tell them to restore my website data they did not want to give my backup worst service

we regret moving from GoDaddy and go with another company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

@Mirza02 I understand your frustration. No one likes to be disconnected when on an important call, much less have to wait on hold to connect again. Unfortunately, some things (like telephone services) are outside of our control. I will have the situation with your calls is reviewed to make sure the disconnect wasn't intentional and that a call back was attempted. However, beyond that, I wouldn't be able to help you get in touch with support. Your best option is to call when wait times are lower. These change from time to time. We do our best to keep call times at a minimum, but even with our best efforts, that's not always possible. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page

And it's Jesse, not Jessica Man Wink

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @Mirza02. Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. 

Generally speaking, we always try to call customers back if the connection fails for some reason. Occasionally, the same issue that caused the disconnect prevents the call from going through. Also, in some regions, there are time restrictions on when agents can call customers. Either of those situations may have played into why you were not called back. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW 

Hi @Jessica,

At least you have the courtesy to address the issue.
However m not able to accept the fact that I spent long hours when try to
buy some product or service from GoDaddy without any disconnections or
network issues.
But suddenly when I had some issues lines are not connecting or some
Network problem or time zone issues.

I need to speak to someone who can understand, acknowledge, assesses my
issue.
I don't need no apology email.
I need resolution.

M facing more problem with my website after contacting your unprofessional
amateur silly and half knowledged so called professionals.

I expect GoDaddy to consider my issue and act accordingly with very
effective solution on earliest possible timelines.

I hope you guys will not let me take this issue to next level.
I expect you to understand what I mean and act accordingly.

Awaiting your response at the earliest.

Unsatisfied irate customer
Community Manager

@Mirza02 I understand your frustration. No one likes to be disconnected when on an important call, much less have to wait on hold to connect again. Unfortunately, some things (like telephone services) are outside of our control. I will have the situation with your calls is reviewed to make sure the disconnect wasn't intentional and that a call back was attempted. However, beyond that, I wouldn't be able to help you get in touch with support. Your best option is to call when wait times are lower. These change from time to time. We do our best to keep call times at a minimum, but even with our best efforts, that's not always possible. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page

And it's Jesse, not Jessica Man Wink

View solution in original post