Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

I can't verify phone number

This is a my new account.

I have a account have username is: XXXX

I turn on verify by phone number for my account. But now i can't login to my account because I did not receive  verify code.

I can't speak english. So, I can't call to support.

Now, what must I do to login my account?

Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I can't verify phone number

Hi @congminh7328,

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your account. Unfortunately you really need to contact our customer support team for account specific issues. Our team has details about your account and is good at helping to troubleshoot what might be happening to help come up with a solution. We do offer some different language related support and you can find the best number to reach us in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to troubleshoot account issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. 

Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @congminh7328,

I understand! You can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You have to manually change the region you're located in to the United States. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

help :((

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @congminh7328,

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your account. Unfortunately you really need to contact our customer support team for account specific issues. Our team has details about your account and is good at helping to troubleshoot what might be happening to help come up with a solution. We do offer some different language related support and you can find the best number to reach us in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to troubleshoot account issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. 

Thanks!

Rachel

Highlighted

Thanks, but I can only speak Vietnamese. And Godaddy has no supporter who speaks Vietnamese :(. Can you suggest me a support via Email or chat?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @congminh7328,

I understand! You can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You have to manually change the region you're located in to the United States. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

Highlighted

Thank you so much! I will try.