cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

I cannot log in to goddy account tried reseting password ,copy it down and try signing fails

I can't sign in godaddy I get authentication error. I tried to reset passwords severally copying the new down and and try sign still fails. I want to finalise getting my email forwarding but I can not sign after purchasing the domain. Please help or you do it deliberately to avoid people coming. Back?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Nduba,

Thanks for posting. If you are still unable to log in after you reset your password you may be using an incorrect username. I'd recommend using your customer number as the username, you can find it  in the order confirmations that were sent to your email or you can recover it here. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Nduba,

Thanks for posting. If you are still unable to log in after you reset your password you may be using an incorrect username. I'd recommend using your customer number as the username, you can find it  in the order confirmations that were sent to your email or you can recover it here. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post