cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIMBO WITH GODADDY PLESE HELP

Hello,

i am a godaddy client for more than 3 years and i have been verified several times as well as godaddy has ALL my personal and company documents.

This would imply that i shouldn't have any problem in proving the ownership of the domain!

NO WAY!

Here is the story:

1 i have credit on my godaddy account around 100 USD

2 my domain expired 31.7

3 i have immediately logged in to renew it but guess what i didn t remember the password, not too bad i reset it and..

4 the 2fa comes out.. now the problem is that i don t have access to that phone anymore..

5 i send emails to 2fa disable and go to change.io several times for an entire month

6 i always receive stupid autmatic answers asking for documents i have sent already and no support!!

7 i can t receive emails to my godaddy email (because it s expired) 

PLEASE HELP I NEED TO ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND RENEW THE DOMAIN !!!!! MY BUSINESS IS ON STOP BECAUSE OF GODADDY!

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ihateyou,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, this appears to be account specific and other Community members wouldn't be able to assist with this. You'll need to provide the necessary documentation to cancel two-step verification via email, if you have questions I'd recommend contacting live support.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.