cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

My Gmail was blocked and i forgot password

The Gmail account used to link to my account on Godaddy has been permanently deleted. At the same time I forgot my login password and I could not access my Godaddy account.

I have had to use Live Chat to contact supporter and they have sent me the link https://supportcenter.secureserver.net/ChangeRequest/Index and I have followed the instructions. But after waiting a few days, I received the email message failed as follows:Tuy-n-d-ng-TK-in--n.jpg

What should I do to access my Godaddy account and change email? Can I send a VISA payment to prove that it is my account?

I am looking forward to the answers from the experts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: My Gmail was blocked and i forgot password

There are more occurrences of this kind of thing than GoDaddy would probably like @phamhuudu but all hope is not lost. There are many ways to recover your account after you've lost access to the linked email address. What I would say is contact support via phone. Perhaps you'd get a ticket opened up on your issue and be requested to email information, not sure if live chat can handle that?

I know that there is a process on Submitting a Change of Account/Email Update Form and I suspect that is what you'll be directed to @phamhuudu? I hope that helps? Come back and let us know how this worked out for you. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: My Gmail was blocked and i forgot password

There are more occurrences of this kind of thing than GoDaddy would probably like @phamhuudu but all hope is not lost. There are many ways to recover your account after you've lost access to the linked email address. What I would say is contact support via phone. Perhaps you'd get a ticket opened up on your issue and be requested to email information, not sure if live chat can handle that?

I know that there is a process on Submitting a Change of Account/Email Update Form and I suspect that is what you'll be directed to @phamhuudu? I hope that helps? Come back and let us know how this worked out for you. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post