cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Payment Method Renewal

I received a notification to renew my debit card details as it is about to expire.  I have tried this on numerous occasions and it refuses to let me do this.  I've tried to Edit my existing card and then Add a New Payment Method by adding a new card altogether (because my new card has a different number) but still it seems to have refused it.  Please can someone from Godaddy help me with this. 

It now shows I have no notifications so I am completely confused as to whether it has updated because I have changed the expiry date (albeit the card registered is still showing my old number)???

Thanks - TOTALLY BAFFLED! usually upgrading your new card details is simple - NOT THIS TIME UNFORTUNATELY

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Payment Method Renewal

We are facing the same issue and unable to renew domain account. 

Highlighted

Can someone from Godaddy please help here, I have just had this account (website builder) only a few months and want this issue sorted ASAP.

URGENT HELP FROM GODADDY IS REQUIRED HERE. THANK YOU.

Highlighted

Hi @Lorraines, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing details. If you are having trouble completing your order, you will want to call Support for assistance so they can review your account and assist you with completing your order. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status