cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockstar II

Re: Cancel backorder and get a refund

@adrianbienias wrote:

Hello,

I want to cancel backorder for a domain.
When I try to delete it from my products it says I won't be entitled for a refund.

Is chargback the only option?

Best regards,
Adrian Bienias

@adrianbienias Hi Adrian, as noted in the refund policy domain backorders are not eligible for refunds but can be applied to another backorder. A chargeback should only be used when the consumer did not authorize the purchase, which I assume that you did. Initiating a chargeback on a legitimate purchase is called "chargeback fraud" and could result in your account being closed if not more.

Domain Backorders

If a Domain Backorder credit has been applied to an auction, then it is non-refundable (if not yet applied to an auction, 
eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction).

----

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

I want to cancel backorder for a domain.
When I try to delete it from my products it says I won't be entitled for a refund.

Is chargback the only option?

Best regards,
Adrian Bienias

I didn't use it in auction, it was just an backorder.
When I paid for backorder I ment to get a particular domain, but the owner paid for renewal so In that case my backorder was useless - I want a refund.
30 days policy is some kind ridiculous. I forget about that backorder, the service wasn't provided - I don't have that domain so I want my money back - which in my opinion has been frozen after my authorization, but I want to unfreeze them now. If there's no such option I see only chargeback as an option. 

@justingodfrey, according to definition from link you've provided:
Chargeback fraud (...) occurs when a consumer makes an online shopping purchase with their own credit card, and then requests a chargeback from the issuing bank after receiving the purchased goods or services.

I didn't receive any good or service so I want my money back. Please make a refund or chargback will be my only option.