cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Refund AutoRenewal - what should I do ?

Hello, 

Yesterday i have been charged without my permision for the renewal of my domain 'eatlift.com' that I have never even used. 

I just want my money back.. You can't just take my money like that... it's not fair.

I don't have the option to call your support because i am from Romania and you don't have a support team here, I don't want to spend 100$ on calls.

So, can you please let me know what other options I have. Should I call my bank in order to get my money back?

Thank you,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Refund AutoRenewal - what should I do ?

@justsylar wrote:

Hello, 

Yesterday i have been charged without my permision for the renewal of my domain 'eatlift.com' that I have never even used. 

I just want my money back.. You can't just take my money like that... it's not fair.

I don't have the option to call your support because i am from Romania and you don't have a support team here, I don't want to spend 100$ on calls.

So, can you please let me know what other options I have. Should I call my bank in order to get my money back?

Thank you,

@justsylar I think it better to just contact Godaddy and get a refund, have your receipt number ready.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

---

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @justsylar,

In order to get a refund, you need to contact us right away. The best thing to do is call us and @justingodfrey provided you a link in a previous post to find a GoDaddy phone number in your region. Please read our refund policy so you're familiar with how it works before making a call. Take care!

Rachel

GoDaddy Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to give kudos to others and accept a solution if someone answered your question.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

@justsylar wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you,

@justsylar I think it better to just contact Godaddy and get a refund, have your receipt number ready.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

---

Highlighted

As I told you before, I want a refund but not via phone, give me an email adress something else.

I can't find the link to the live chat.

It's my right to get my money back.

Have great day,

Ioan

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @justsylar,

In order to get a refund, you need to contact us right away. The best thing to do is call us and @justingodfrey provided you a link in a previous post to find a GoDaddy phone number in your region. Please read our refund policy so you're familiar with how it works before making a call. Take care!

Rachel

GoDaddy Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to give kudos to others and accept a solution if someone answered your question.