cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Refund of domain deletion

I created a domain and I had to delete it because of some ICANN domain policy issues, I deleted it following the rules told here on forum. And sent an email to support for refund (I deleted my new domain within 5 days of creation). But they told me that I need to take help from the forum or call their support center. I called them on the number listed in their customer support directory but i'm getting the answer that my call cannot be connected. I live in Pakistan however the number given is of US. Please help me out regarding my refund , thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Refund of domain deletion

Live chat and support by phone is available from GoDaddy @Mel7 but only phone support is currently 24/7

Live chat teams are not 24/7 yet. They are available Monday-Friday 5AM - 6PM (UTC-7) and can be accessed from the chat buttons located on the top or bottom of GoDaddy pages during those times. 

24/7 support available at x.co/247support

With regard to canceling a domain, I don't think that canceling a product automatically triggers a refund? Typically one would contact support as the refund would be handled only by support personnel. Refund policy and requesting a refund I have not utilized the live chat but I'm sure they can do the needed as well to trigger a refund if it is deemed appropriate? 

Full disclosure, I just posted this exact same answer in another thread. I don't have standard answers but I am lazy. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Refund of domain deletion

Live chat and support by phone is available from GoDaddy @Mel7 but only phone support is currently 24/7

Live chat teams are not 24/7 yet. They are available Monday-Friday 5AM - 6PM (UTC-7) and can be accessed from the chat buttons located on the top or bottom of GoDaddy pages during those times. 

24/7 support available at x.co/247support

With regard to canceling a domain, I don't think that canceling a product automatically triggers a refund? Typically one would contact support as the refund would be handled only by support personnel. Refund policy and requesting a refund I have not utilized the live chat but I'm sure they can do the needed as well to trigger a refund if it is deemed appropriate? 

Full disclosure, I just posted this exact same answer in another thread. I don't have standard answers but I am lazy. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post