Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Refunding of funds after purchase

i purchased godaddy ssl certificate but it turns out i dont need it right now, so i want a refund... could anyone help me out...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks dude @rd. This was helpful. But i think i am already past the stage of refunding. So, can anyone tip me off on how to get .crt document to be uploaded to godaddy. Thanks in advance

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I find that GoDaddy customer service works best when you get them involved within 12 to 48 hours when raising a refund @matawallegora. You can see the compete refund policy and eligibility at Refund policy and requesting a refund.

If you are past the requirements for raising a refund I have two suggestions.

1. Call costumer support anyway. They are the ones that can offer you options. You may be able to get a credit to your account? 
  2. Don't use the SSL certificate, don't set it up, don't activate it. I could be wrong but I don't think a SSL certificate starts term unless it's activated? Don't quote me on that call and ask support

I hope that helps? Come back and let us know your result. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thanks dude @rd. This was helpful. But i think i am already past the stage of refunding. So, can anyone tip me off on how to get .crt document to be uploaded to godaddy. Thanks in advance

View solution in original post