cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Submitting a complaint

How does one file a complaint. I just received the worst help from the SSL team. I dont have time for a call.

I'm ready to transfer my services elsewhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Robotech

Thanks for posting in our forums! Sorry to hear your experience with one of agents did not go as expected. You can call our support team and request to speak to someone in our leadership team to file a complaint. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Robotech

Thanks for posting in our forums! Sorry to hear your experience with one of agents did not go as expected. You can call our support team and request to speak to someone in our leadership team to file a complaint. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

So there's no way to email a complaint so a customer can have track/trail of the support. Just calls? from an internet company? Thats really not good for customers.

I will not be calling-in and waiting on hold. I will start moving elsewhere.

@charminglygeeky wrote:

Hi @Robotech

Hi KayJay,

thanks for the suggestion.  Which menu option would I choose to request to speak with someone on the leadership team?  Is this a 24/7 option?

Yea, but what's the point ?   You guys do nothing about it 

Community Manager

Sorry for the unaddressed questions. We don't have an option in our phone menu to speak with leadership directly. You would need to make that request via a support agent. Also, if you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our website. Just click the "Contact Us 24/7" link and you should see the option to chat if your visiting within that timeframe. We do not have email support at this time. 

As for our complaint process, every concern is reviewed and addressed according to our internal policies and processes. Most often, any feedback indicating that a customer had poor experience would generate a review of the associated interaction (call, chat, etc.) and appropriate action would be taken. It may appear from the outside that nothing is occurring, but I can assure you that it is. 

Since this is an older thread and the initial question was addressed, it will now be closed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.