cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Unable to add payee account for domain selling

Hi everybody!  

I am having some bugs to set up an account payment for domains auctions and selling. After clicking on Add Payee button, I only got a page with a dark gray blank form, which cannot receive any input at all. 

Though I have already used different web browsers, I got the same bugs. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Bmayes0225. Thanks for posting. Usually when I've seen this issue, refreshing the page helps to get to the next step. We're not experiencing any issues with that part of our website currently. If you keep experiencing this on multiple browsers, then you may want to contact our customer care team to see if they can help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hi @maplefemale,

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing an issue with this. When a review of our systems show that there are no "issues with that part of our website currently", it usually indicates a local issue with the customer. Sometimes the connection, sometimes the browser. So it was suggested that if you were unable to access with the suggestions made, you contact our customer support so they can check your issue in real-time with you. 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/editing-your-go-daddy-auctions-account-settings-912?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Dor, thanks for posting.

I haven't seen an issue like this before. I can only suggest trying a different browser or trying from a different computer. Otherwise, you may want to call Support for assistance with adding a Payee account.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I am having the same issue, what was the resolution to this issue? I have tried several different browsers and all have the same issue.

Issue: After Adding a Payee NickName, the next screen is grey with no information.

Hi @Bmayes0225. Thanks for posting. Usually when I've seen this issue, refreshing the page helps to get to the next step. We're not experiencing any issues with that part of our website currently. If you keep experiencing this on multiple browsers, then you may want to contact our customer care team to see if they can help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Same problem... multiple browsers, multiple computers.
"We're not experiencing any issues with that part of our website currently"

Not to be smug... but maybe this is evidence to the contrary?

FYI: This is NOT a solution but a work-around, please don't mark it as a solution!

Just keep hitting refresh and eventually it seems to work.

Hi @maplefemale,

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing an issue with this. When a review of our systems show that there are no "issues with that part of our website currently", it usually indicates a local issue with the customer. Sometimes the connection, sometimes the browser. So it was suggested that if you were unable to access with the suggestions made, you contact our customer support so they can check your issue in real-time with you. 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/editing-your-go-daddy-auctions-account-settings-912?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support