cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Where is the Refund GoDaddy support gave me?

hi how are you.. i need help about refund ..few days ago i cancel some products in the web hosting and ask to refund some money .. he said okay i will cancel some products like (ssl and google visibility tool etc ) and they said it will take 4-7 days to refunds .. 

now 3 days ago i received the email of refund order receipt from godaddy... but i didn't get any money back to many bank account..

what should i do now !

Thanks for your time to considering my message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Where is the Refund GoDaddy support gave me?

Hi @usmankaka08. In cases like these, you usually need to get in touch with your bank first to make sure the refund hasn't come through. If your bank can not locate the refund, you will need to get in touch with our Billing department specifically. They can provide you with a tracking number that a second tier banking agent can use to track the refund. You can see this post for more information about connecting with support. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Where is the Refund GoDaddy support gave me?

Hi @usmankaka08. In cases like these, you usually need to get in touch with your bank first to make sure the refund hasn't come through. If your bank can not locate the refund, you will need to get in touch with our Billing department specifically. They can provide you with a tracking number that a second tier banking agent can use to track the refund. You can see this post for more information about connecting with support. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post