cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

access denied on the main page

image.pngafter avail domain name for 2 years i cant access the website? seriously? i have deadline to work dns on my server... now i have bad image for my client... seriously godaddy i choose your service i thought you have good service... i already try all browser.... already clear cache... its been 3 days... even i use tor browser 10 hours before i login??? your service so bad and so much stress you give to your customer.... how to chat your customer service even cant login... i can login only on community site...  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: access denied on the main page

Hi @lycans28 & @fionaw13,

Sorry that you're having issues with your accounts! The best way to resolve these issues is through contacting our customer service team. They're great at helping you determine if we can help resolve issues like these. They know more details about your accounts. You can find the best number in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

You can also access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). 

All the best!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I am just getting the Server not found, this is all my account including email...??  Please help, I also have clients waiting for email confirmations and job sheets.  Any advice from GoDaddy as I am unable to get through via email chat or the phone!

Whats the deal?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @lycans28 & @fionaw13,

Sorry that you're having issues with your accounts! The best way to resolve these issues is through contacting our customer service team. They're great at helping you determine if we can help resolve issues like these. They know more details about your accounts. You can find the best number in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

You can also access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). 

All the best!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post