cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

live Chat

hello im new here and the only problem i am facing is 24/7 live chat option..im from pakistan and whenever there is a problem i look at the chat button i feel so depressed and then wait for days to see that chat button come live...sometimes i feel like to shift my site to any other service but its not easy to leave such a wonderful service ,as im from pakistan and there are many other pakistanis like who are not good at speaking english fluently so we cant opt to cal there support.i hope you guys will come up with your live chat option

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: live Chat

Hi @mminanoko & @Ahtasham786,

As I mentioned above it a previous post, you really need to contact our customer support team to get help with issues like this. You can reach them through the local phone number that you'll find on this page https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

As this is a community forum, we’re unable to troubleshoot account issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. I hope you can get your issues resolved very soon!

Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hello @malik13!

Thank you for posting. Thank you for your feedback regarding our Chat Availability. I'll pass this along to those who can affect change here. Thanks again. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Hi,

My Go daddy hosting is down , could you please advise?

my domain is www.ntu.edu.iq

Thanks 

Highlighted

Hi...?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @zaheera5699,

How can we help you? What do you need? Please let us know. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Can you help me.

Highlighted

how to find c panel of newly purchased godaddy domain?

Highlighted

Hello,

Kindly note that  my account has been charged for the service I help a friend to pay for last year, and the most painful thing here is that the business is no longer existing and the website is not live any more achieversinmotionglobal.com please kindly refund what you charges back to my debit card and cancel the service, please the money that was deducted from my account is not mine, kindly assist

Highlighted

Renewal receipt for order #1292180649.

Renewal receipt for order #1291508361.

Above are the transaction ID

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Achieversdesk,

Sounds like you really need to contact our customer support team to get help with this. You can reach them through the local phone number that you'll find on this page https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

In the future, please do not post your account number in our GoDaddy Community. This is a public forum that is visible to everyone. I removed it from your first post to protect your privacy. 

Take care!

Rachel

Highlighted

Hello,
I am interested in specific domain, which is not used by Godaddy.
Find it difficult to contact you on phone and also online support is offline.

Could you please help me how to contact you or tell me when online support will be available.

I am waiting for your response

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi,
Last night I purchased WordPress hosting by mistaken. Now I want to convert it into Web hosting. Please help me to do this. I can't buy other hosting now.
Highlighted

I am going to cancel my account with them and switch to BlueHost and Name Cheap. Go daddy does not have a good customer support.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @mminanoko & @Ahtasham786,

As I mentioned above it a previous post, you really need to contact our customer support team to get help with issues like this. You can reach them through the local phone number that you'll find on this page https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

As this is a community forum, we’re unable to troubleshoot account issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. I hope you can get your issues resolved very soon!

Take care!

Rachel

View solution in original post