cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

problems payment

Hi,

I am trying to set up a hosting and buy a domain name, but I got problems with doing to payment. I tried both using my creditcard and PayPal and with both methodes I got the following error message:

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. 

I am using a discount code as well, but that's working. What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: problems payment

Hi @casalaurita, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing details.

I can only suggest that you try using a different payment method. There might also be an issue with the discount code, so you might want to remove the code as well.

Otherwise, you will want to call Support to review your order with you.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: problems payment

@casalaurita wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to set up a hosting and buy a domain name, but I got problems with doing to payment. I tried both using my creditcard and PayPal and with both methodes I got the following error message:

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. 

I am using a discount code as well, but that's working. What can I do?

@casalaurita 

I've experienced a similar issue within the past month. As long as it has nothing to do with your payment being declined try logging out of your account and logging back in, then go to your cart and try processing the payment. This has happened a few times for me and it worked after that.

---