cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

unable to add payment method in my GoDaddy account

Hello

I am unable to add payment method in my GoDaddy account. There is an error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. "

I have a master card payonner & i'm from morroco   

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @gasoll1. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

In this situation, you'll want to do the following:

1. Double check all the information you've entered. Most of the time, this error occurs because a wrong number or letter was pressed while entering the payment information. 
  2. Clear your browser cache. Sometimes the checkout process has errors and clearing your cache can clear them. 
  3. Contact customer support. They may have better success in adding the payment method or helping you find an alternative. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @gasoll1. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

In this situation, you'll want to do the following:

1. Double check all the information you've entered. Most of the time, this error occurs because a wrong number or letter was pressed while entering the payment information. 
  2. Clear your browser cache. Sometimes the checkout process has errors and clearing your cache can clear them. 
  3. Contact customer support. They may have better success in adding the payment method or helping you find an alternative. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post