• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Godaddy Nameservers replaced with Cloudflare. Will it affect site?

Hey guys,

Since I have replaced Godaddy nameservers to Cloudflare, I don't know if it would affect my website or not. I was under DDoS attack last month and someone told me Godday website protection is better than Cloudflare. 

I have created an account on ZOHO MAIl and there is that "DKIM entries" configuration which I am having trouble dealing with. 

Is it normal with Cloudflare, or I should have stuck with Goddady?

crassulacare .com is my registered domain with Cloudflare.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @fareed_fafy and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. You would need to update your DNS through Cloudfare with the instructions provided by ZOHO.

GoDaddy does offer Website Security that includes an SSL, 24/7 protection, malware removal, and many more benefits. There are also email options with migration available and can be packaged with hosting. I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for an account review to discuss your options and transition the move back to GoDaddy if you choose. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @fareed_fafy and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. You would need to update your DNS through Cloudfare with the instructions provided by ZOHO.

GoDaddy does offer Website Security that includes an SSL, 24/7 protection, malware removal, and many more benefits. There are also email options with migration available and can be packaged with hosting. I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for an account review to discuss your options and transition the move back to GoDaddy if you choose. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post