• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

I have had my website for three months now and nothing has happened. What can I do to help sell my p

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@TClemans 

I know how frustrated you may be...  The thing is that getting found doesn't happen on it's own.  We have to make it happen and it doesn't happen quickly.   

From making sure search engines are aware we exist, to SEO and then having a zippy site that loads quickly and has great content.  And, of course, products people are looking for at a competitive price.

Do you want to share your URL so I can take a peak and make further suggestions? 😉

Judith
    "Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@TClemans 

I know how frustrated you may be...  The thing is that getting found doesn't happen on it's own.  We have to make it happen and it doesn't happen quickly.   

From making sure search engines are aware we exist, to SEO and then having a zippy site that loads quickly and has great content.  And, of course, products people are looking for at a competitive price.

Do you want to share your URL so I can take a peak and make further suggestions? 😉

Judith
    "Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post