• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Online Store

So right now I’m just using the free version of godaddy while I create my online website and make sure it’s what I want. There are some things I want to do but can’t like: when I preview what it would look like, it has a person icon at the top signaling it’s for accounts but when I click it it does nothing and I would like to add links at the bottom of the page like most beauty sites but it won’t let me. Will I get more editing power when I buy a plan? Also I just realized you need a host and domain, that’s what godaddy is right? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I got it right.
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

The simple answer is "Yes, you will have additional options when you move from an evaluation plan to a subscription plan." @anongirl As you have found out there are some limitations to the preview function.

With regard to the to the "bottom page links" you can add links directly to the footer or you can create links in a 3 row layout and create a bit of a pre-footer with column links. Check out Navigation goes to bottom of page. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

The simple answer is "Yes, you will have additional options when you move from an evaluation plan to a subscription plan." @anongirl As you have found out there are some limitations to the preview function.

With regard to the to the "bottom page links" you can add links directly to the footer or you can create links in a 3 row layout and create a bit of a pre-footer with column links. Check out Navigation goes to bottom of page. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post