• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

The new Contact Us bug on the lower left fo the page

This thing is in the way and I can't get rid of it. It's really infuriating!

How can I block it or turn it off???

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.35.13 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User IV

@ezrab 

We are end users like you - This is GoDaddy's sales & support widget - it should only show on their sales pages  - are you seeing it on a customer site or somewhere else?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User IV

@ezrab 

We are end users like you - This is GoDaddy's sales & support widget - it should only show on their sales pages  - are you seeing it on a customer site or somewhere else?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

View solution in original post

Hi- the new contact us bug is showing up on every page. I've been unable to block it with pop up filters, and it's really annoying. Any ideas how I can block it?

Thanks

ezra

@ezrab 

As previously mentioned we are end users and this is part of GoDaddy's sales / support system - Is there a specific reason you are trying to block it?

Hi- Thanks for your response.

I understand we're all end users- hoping someone has a trick to block this bug. Or am I the only person this bug is annoying?

best

ezra

@ezrab 

1) When you say "bug" I assume you mean widget as it isn't something that is broken

2) I would venture that most find it useful if they need to reach out to GoDaddy for help that they don't have to search for a link. 

Community Manager

@ezrab Would you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing and put it in a post so we can see what you're talking about. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.59.31 AM.png

It's everywhere!!