cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    POBC
    New

Note section in cart

Is there a way to add a note section at check out? So that customers can leave specific details about what they want?

See, I make customized items, so it is important that I receive detailed information.

& without that option, I am afraid that I will lose business, because they can’t explain to me what they want.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

For each product there is a Add-ons selection @POBC. Have a look under Inventory & Options then select Create Add-ons in the Add-ons section. The Buyer enters custom text should get you what you need? Just give it a name that is appropriate and instructions if needed. Check out Create add-ons to a product. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Nate
    Super User II

You can add configurable options to individual products.  When managing a product open the Inventory and Options tab.  Near the bottom you can create Add-ons and select "Buyer enters custom text" as the type.  You can also make it mandatory to be filled out, and if the charge is set to 0 it means it's included in the purchase price of the product.

3 REPLIES 3
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

For each product there is a Add-ons selection @POBC. Have a look under Inventory & Options then select Create Add-ons in the Add-ons section. The Buyer enters custom text should get you what you need? Just give it a name that is appropriate and instructions if needed. Check out Create add-ons to a product. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

So, I have to do that to each item?
    Nate
    Super User II

You can add configurable options to individual products.  When managing a product open the Inventory and Options tab.  Near the bottom you can create Add-ons and select "Buyer enters custom text" as the type.  You can also make it mandatory to be filled out, and if the charge is set to 0 it means it's included in the purchase price of the product.