cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My Godaddy Domain Doesn't Want To Be Posted !!

my friend purchased a domain googleitics.com, and then he transferred it to my account after that i tried to sell it on godaddy auctions but each time i list it, it goes to the " didn't sell " list by it's own !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @omarhesham99@Nate is correct. Per the rules outlined in the GoDaddy Auctions® Membership Agreement, the domain seller is responsible for ensuring that a listed domain name does not violate/infringe upon third-party trademarks. GoDaddy Auctions reserves the right to remove listings that are found to be in violation of the stated terms. 

I'm not sure why the Google listings appear, but it may be that this particular key word has been allowed because Google agreed to it. I will pass the issue on to our aftermarket team for review though. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III

Trademarked terms are not allowed in the Auctions.

this is not correct or either fair 

there is a lot of people who are listing domains begin with google

try searching the word google in godaddy auctions and you will hundreds of domains !!

so why me ??Screenshot from 2020-10-11 11.11.45.png

Hi @omarhesham99@Nate is correct. Per the rules outlined in the GoDaddy Auctions® Membership Agreement, the domain seller is responsible for ensuring that a listed domain name does not violate/infringe upon third-party trademarks. GoDaddy Auctions reserves the right to remove listings that are found to be in violation of the stated terms. 

I'm not sure why the Google listings appear, but it may be that this particular key word has been allowed because Google agreed to it. I will pass the issue on to our aftermarket team for review though. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Just wanted to add a note that there should no longer be any domains that include Google in our GoDaddy Auctions listings. 

JesseW_0-1602714603099.png