cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain Sales

Hi,

I am trying to sell 20 of my premium domains in the 7 days Auction listing last two weeks but I did not even got one bid on all these single word dot com domains!

As I am new to the domain sale, I appreciate any valuable tips you can offer me .

I just do not want to wait for 90 days offer and counter offers . I just want good exposure and sale them quickly.

I am ever so grateful for advice from experienced domain traders in Go Daddy market place.

Thanking you in advance.

soros.friend
3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Domain Sales

"If you build it they will come" only works in the The Field of Dreams. Working off of a "If I list it buyers will come" in my experience is not a method that sells domains. More than 95% of the domains I have sold is because I had a domain in my portfolio that I felt would be great for a client OR I went out actively seeking those who a domain I had would be a good fit. If I was trying to sell dallasphotography.com I'd be reaching out to photographers in Dallas (or with the last name Dallas) and directly shopping that domain rather than listing it and waiting for buyers. (I don't own dallasphotography.com by the way just used it as an example)

Generally my opinion is that you should go to where the fish are rather than casting your line and waiting for them to come to you. I hope that helps @soros1?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the advice it certainly makes sense what you said I should go to a location

where my services would be of a great benefit.

But may I ask a question now, is there a place for Go daddy Auction overall, what

kind of benefit an auction can offer if you need to do all the work to find a buyer 

yourself !

What I mean when and if listing your domains on Go daddy auction can produce real

benefit to you !

Waiting for a reply:

Much Thanks

soros.friend
Helper I

Hello,

I don't know what domains you own,but it always depends if your domains are too long (not good), what ccTLD they are and of course how much you are asking for them. Not all domains have the same value.