cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain status not update

Hi, i want to transfer my domain c-focus.com to godaddy. My previous registrar unlock the domain and give me the auth  code. But when i purcharse a transfer services, godaddy system said my domain not unlock.

I came back to ask my registrar and they said they sure to unlock it already. I check on Whois and see EPP status: clientUpdateProhibited. I give this to my Registrar and they said it not effect the transfer domain, just can not update info of domain.

I dont know what to do now because i can not purchase tranfer. So can we do it with auth code only? Please help me, thank you.  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Domain status not update

Just FYI, my registrar seem dont care because i am not their client anymore. And that is the reason i want to change my services. So maybe they lie about EPPcode.

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Domain status not update

Hi @TuanTran

Your first step in transferring the domain is to purchase a transfer in an account with us. We do not see that transfer yet in our system. As you purchase, you may enter the authorization code that the current registrar has provided. Our Pending Transfer screen in the Domain Manager will then advise you as to the status of that transfer. If all is well, the domain will be delivered to your account with us in 5-7 days.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support