cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain tranfer

Hi and help

A week ago I  spoke to a very helpful GoDaddy representative and THOUGHT together we had transferred my ,soon to be obsolete,Microsoft 365 to GoDaddy.However my old website still is visible on search engines but my new GoDaddy template website is not.Begining to panic that something has been left undone.

I had this email after the conversation last week

Congratulations! We've completed the transfer request for the following domain names:

sundenehouse.com

If these domains are not currently hosted, update your domain nameservers to our parked servers to prevent possible charges from your prior registrar and enable your domain's new features.

Go to My Account

If you are going to be hosting the domain(s) with GoDaddy, once the hosting account is set up there will be no need to modify the nameservers.

It is important that you verify that your contact information is complete and up to date. Failure to keep your contact data current may result in the cancellation of your domain name.

Please can someone help?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Domain tranfer

Hey @Loulousan

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Looking at the domain I see it's resolving to a live site that was created with our new GoCentral Website Builder. Was the site you're referring to previous search results that were index by Google?

Keep in mind, Google only updates their search results when they have recently re-crawled your live site. Meaning if you want Google to reflect your new pages that you've published, you'll need to have them re-review your site. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support