cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Moving site from another registrar to GoDaddy

I have a fitness site D-Bal Reviews  and it is registered with another registrar - Namebright. What steps do I need to take to transfer it to Godaddy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

You are using WordPress so moving your website should be really easy @Marsha789? I would probably start with Move your website to GoDaddy (shared hosting) and Move your website content to GoDaddy. Also have a look at Move my WordPress site automatically. Come back and let us know if there is more assistance you require. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

You are using WordPress so moving your website should be really easy @Marsha789? I would probably start with Move your website to GoDaddy (shared hosting) and Move your website content to GoDaddy. Also have a look at Move my WordPress site automatically. Come back and let us know if there is more assistance you require. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post