• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper II

Web Site Corrupted

Website Builder V7, HSVeLions.org

Deleted a page and published. Menu now lost. Backups since 08/18 lost. Customer support says wait for 3 hours while change promulgates. Can anyone tell what is really happening? I notice Chat is not available. Is this a system wide crash?

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Web Site Corrupted

Hi @LionsWeb16 - I'm not aware of any issues currently that would cause what you're seeing. I'm able to see the navigation on your pages, so I'm guessing you were able to get this figured out. 

Regarding our chat team, the option to reach them is not always visible. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Helper II

It was really scary. I had 4 months of work for which all the backups had disappeared along with my menu. I spent a long time on the phone twice with CS and tech support and the verdict last night was there was nothing they could do. Fortunately, the tech sent me a url showing the structure of my menus that existed a couple of weeks ago. I also found a hidden menu item under a background frame. Between the two and a lot of work I got it back up. 

I have got some pages no longer used, but I think I will let them just sit there. Just deleting a single used page cost me 6 months of backups and my menus - don't want to do that again.

Thank you for the response.

Mike

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey Mike @LionsWeb16,

Sorry to hear about all of this! I'm glad to see that you were able to get back all of your content. Take care and have a good weekend.

Rachel