cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Issue creating mySQL

I see the option in my cpanel and run through it to create a mySQL database. I go back and I see that there is now my database however it is stuck at Setup Pending. This has been sitting here for 4+ hours now. Any ideas why it is taking this long? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have 2 hosting plans.

An old one like you, and a new one, with cPanel.

My advice, do not cancel your old one 🙂

You will see why, after you purchase the new one with cPanel 🙂

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Helper VI

Hello @bms44

The database should be created "instantly".

Try to delete it and create it again.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

There doesn't seem to be any option for delete. There is only Add and the other options beside the database is grayed out with a 'waiting' icon circling.

You said that you are using cPanel to create your database.

This are the options to create / delete database in cPanel

There is no "add database".

http://i.imgur.com/8mChyOy.jpg

What hosting plan do you have? Give us the full name, something like "Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel"

Speaking with the chat support and it sounds like I am on the old hosting still, so databases can take up to 24 hours I am told. Time to upgrade I guess.

I have 2 hosting plans.

An old one like you, and a new one, with cPanel.

My advice, do not cancel your old one 🙂

You will see why, after you purchase the new one with cPanel 🙂

Good luck.

🙂

View solution in original post

Thanks for the assistance, not looking forward to upgrading thats for sure.

hay my website seys acsses denied to user,,, on the my db_connect par wht shuled i wright

can any one help on this, same problem I am facing too.

IT SUCKS.... it really sucks

I have other hosting service and it's instantaneous.

This is just unacceptable, chat is bussy, no response to customers complains, no solution...

Hello,

I have setup a new data based but its been  3hours and its  still saying request pending how do I solve that?

Thanks,

Akber

New

I have same issue, setup still pending since yesterday.

Did you find the solution?