cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Afterpay or Sezzle on websites? - Websites + Marketing Builder

Why has Go Daddy added afterpay or sezzle to their platforms? I really would love to have one of these options for my store and I know I am not alone at all in this suggestion for either afterpay or sezzle to be added to our websites. If I knew in the beginning that Go Daddy did not offer either of these, I would of went with another company. Once my website expires with you all, I have thought about changing to someone else that actually offers sezzle or afterpay.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @farmroseco. I don't know of any plans to add this functionality, but I have passed the idea along to our product team. Thanks again!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @farmroseco. I don't know of any plans to add this functionality, but I have passed the idea along to our product team. Thanks again!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Has there been any update one this? It's one of the #1 questions I get. 

I know.... It is causing my business to suffer.  I now have to constantly have sales to keep my product moving.  I hate this and it I hadn't spent so much money upfront I would have already been gone.

I agree!  I have had so many issues with GoDaddy that I am 95% positive that I will move when my contract is up.  If I would have known of this along with other features that are not offered I would have went somewhere else.  I can not use Pirateship either.