cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Display Currency in Naira - change the currency of my products

So I want to change the currency of my products to Naira but Naira isn’t among the options on the currency drop down menu in the link below. Is there a way that Naira could be added so that I could display my products in Naira ?

https://ola.godaddy.com/2e67529c-5d3c-4fd2-bffe-8c3bf676d474/settings/business?ua_placement=shared_h...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

@Malae27 Thank you for clarifying. I will pass on your feedback to our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @Malae27. Thanks for your feedback. Do you mean the products in your GoDaddy account or products you're selling on your website? If it's the latter, what are you building your website with? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I mean the latter. I’m using the godaddy web builder
Community Manager

@Malae27 Thank you for clarifying. I will pass on your feedback to our product team. 

@JesseW Thanks for replying. Looking forward to hearing if my feedback would be added soon