cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Here is how you can improve Godaddy

Dear GoDaddy,

I have been a customer for a decade spent 10s of thousands of dollars and have several dedicated servers.  Here are some suggestions to help you be a better company and not get left behind by much more modern hosting companies.  

-Make SSL free, always charging for that is rip off and you know it is.
-If you have to keep someone on hold for over an hour, you don't have enough support reps. Increase you plans by $1 and hire more reps. 
-Train your offshore reps on how hosting and your services actually work. 
-Treat your existing customers just as well as your new ones

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Stevem9898. Thanks for your feedback and for being a loyal customer! That's a lot of time and money, and we definitely appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to improve. I will pass your comments on to the appropriate teams.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @Stevem9898. Thanks for your feedback and for being a loyal customer! That's a lot of time and money, and we definitely appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to improve. I will pass your comments on to the appropriate teams.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.